OUR MISSION TRIPS ARE INTENDED TO ACCOMPLISH THE FOLLOWING:
1. Locate, Build and Organize a Sustainable Center of Excellence.
2. Host Children's Day in the villages we impact.
3. Host Community Health Day in the villages we impact.
4. Feasibility Studies in the current & future villages.
5. Foster Positive Community Relations.
6. Conduct Specialized Training of Community Members.
7. Distribute Donations to Various Locations.
UPCOMING MISSION TRIPS
2020 - 2021 Season
Due to the current COVID-19 Worldwide Pandemic, travel restrictions have caused us to temporarily suspend our general public option for mission trips.
Since the communities & projects we impact still rely heavily upon our funding and support, the CSP US-based team is still committed & scheduled to conduct its 2020-2021 mission.
If you are interested in our next mission trip opening, please sign up to stay notified of any updates or changes to schedule.
OUR PAST MISSION TRIPS
Sign up to be notified of our next mission trip!
Copyright © 2020-2021 | The CSP Foundation - Children Support Program | All Rights Reserved.
The CSP Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public non-profit charitable organization - EIN 84-2886422. All donations are tax-deductible.
It Takes a Golden Heart!