CSP Presents Golden Heart Appreciation Award to Dr. Kira Kouyaté.
OUR MISSION TRIPS ARE INTENDED TO ACCOMPLISH THE FOLLOWING:
1. Locate, Build and Organize a Sustainable Center of Excellence.
2. Host Children's Day in the villages we impact.
3. Host Community Health Day in the villages we impact.
4. Feasibility Studies in the current & future villages.
5. Foster Positive Community Relations.
6. Conduct Specialized Training of Community Members.
7. Distribute Donations to Various Locations.
UPCOMING MISSION TRIPS
2020 - 2022 Season
Due to the current COVID-19 Worldwide Pandemic, travel restrictions have caused us to temporarily suspend our general public option for mission trips.
Since the communities & projects we impact still rely heavily upon our funding and support, the CSP US-based team is still committed & scheduled to conduct its 2020-2022 mission.
If you are interested in our next mission trip opening, please sign up to stay notified of any updates or changes to schedule.
🌍OUR PAST MISSION TRIPS🌍
🇬🇳 GUINEA 2022 AGENDA - MISSION SUCCESSFUL
🇸🇱 SIERRA LEONE 2022 AGENDA - MISSION SUCCESSFUL
🇬🇳 GUINEA 2021 AGENDA - MISSION SUCCESSFUL
Sign up to be notified of our next mission trip!
Copyright © 2020-2023 | The CSP Foundation - Children Support Program | All Rights Reserved.
The CSP Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public non-profit charitable organization - EIN 84-2886422. All donations are tax-deductible.
It Takes a Golden Heart!